Sunday, November 27, 2011

My "cookbook" got favorited!

After finally finishing my creative writing blog I forced myself to take the plunge and put it out there in the twitterverse. I even stepped outside my #usdedu comfort zone and added some other groups I have been active in or lurking around. I was surprized to see that the blog immidiately got 100s of views (which I know is a dismal number in cyberworld but I was impressed nonetheless). Even more surprizing to me was that my twitter post on the cookbook was "favorited" by quite a few "strangers" on twitter. I put strangers in quote marks because I see no direct link to them through any of the groups I'm active with. The power of networking is truly amazing and EDUC 578 has shown me that in ways I may never have allowed myself experience.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are so inspiring Christina! It's awesome to see how your PLN is growing. I also really love the representation of your excitement with fireworks. Pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete