Monday, November 28, 2011

Feeling the love from my PLN!

I realized something great today...I really do have a PLN! I'll admit I started this journey just going through the motions. Sure I'll get a twitter account (insert eyeroll), sure I'll start a blog (insert sigh), etc, etc. After a rousing #ellchat session tonight that left me feeling heard and inspired, I came to a great realization: I really do have a PLN; a network of peers in the ESLindustry that I am sharing with and learning from on a daily basis. When I found myself stoked to be free at the time of the weekly #ellchat today, I realized that my participation in my PLN is no longer an assignment (eyeroll, sigh) but a genuine interest (cheer). I have made real connections with people who I recognize and have become accustomed to interacting with. I'm sure I'll be keeping it up once the semester ends for my own personal and professional purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy to read this Christina! This is awesome and inspiring and I really hope that I can find that connection at some point. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete