Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Re-Tweet!

Hooray for me! I got a RT!

Ok, I'll admit it...If you had asked me anytime before today what I thought of twitter, my reply would have been less than enthusiastic. That is, until I got my very first re-tweet (RT to those in the know;). 

I participated in my first edchat today at #ellchat. The topic was ways to differentiate for ELLs and since I've never been one to sit on the sidelines, I jumped right in with a tweet sharing a link to this awesome site.

I was immediately re-tweeted by another #ellchat member. I must admit I am much more enthusiastic about twitter now! Feels good to be loved...

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome...I'm hoping one day I'll be re-tweeted too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!!! Doesn't it feel to get get messages/RT or even mentioned by someone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Yay for jumping right in there.

    ReplyDelete